LFW TOMORROW! Also Video Blogpost

   As you all know, London Fashion Week is tomorrow!!! YAY! And I am as excited as a kid at xmas. So I have all my invites, business cards and planner ready, all that is left is deciding what to wear. So this season, I will be posting every day (if I am not exhausted) about the days round up, however my laptop has broken so I have no editing softwear, so I will be video blogging (cringe) until I get my laptop back & I can share all my photos with you. So enjoy!
My business cards
 The planner I made for LFW.
 And tomorrow's tickets.

You have just read the article entitled LFW TOMORROW! Also Video Blogpost. Please read the article from Fashion Design About , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://rogancakes.blogspot.com/2013/09/lfw-tomorrow-also-video-blogpost.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment