Look What I Just Found... A Snippet of My Lifestyle

   Just sorting out a few of my files on my computer and stumbled across some of my work from about a year ago. I also realised that I don't post enough of my own work onto my blog and there is so much of my previous stuff I wish to share, but haven't. This needs to change!!! So here's a little peek into my world, and what I spend about 90% of my time doing! This was for my final major project, for my Foundation Design course last year. I was designing to enhance the female contours, empowering with strong, flattering prints. So here are my (rough) final designs.
 And a couple of prints that I designed and used in my garments, as well as a few others.
 Now here is where I think the magic begins; here is me pattern cutting from scratch, toiling my designs, doing fittings etc, etc...
And a few photos, seeing me, in the studio, working. Here I am fitting my printed lining (yes that's right, I hand printed both the outer and lining fabrics for my tailored-to-fit pieces) to one of my models.
    So I hope you liked a peek into my world! And I promise to share with you, a little more often, a peek into my world and my beloved work!!
You have just read the article entitled Look What I Just Found... A Snippet of My Lifestyle. Please read the article from Fashion Design About , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://rogancakes.blogspot.com/2013/03/look-what-i-just-found-snippet-of-my.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment