LFW SS14 Day 1 - Photos, Video Blog & More

   So the first day of LFW SS14 has been & gone, and it was truly amazing. Been to some fantastic shows in some beautiful locations, had some great opportunities given to me today and been to several exhibits. But why am I telling you here, watch the video bellow to get all the details. More photos from the shows etc to come after LFW when I get my old laptop back so stay tuned!
A few raw & unedited photos from LFW Day 1
And some of the tickets today...
And finally my lookbook today (not edited yet) PLEASE HYPE :)
You have just read the article entitled LFW SS14 Day 1 - Photos, Video Blog & More. Please read the article from Fashion Design About , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://rogancakes.blogspot.com/2013/09/lfw-ss14-day-1-photos-video-blog-more.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment