Halloween Denise Grunstein Style



Yes I know, I have missed Halloween this year!! However I recently sore these photos, and felt it was only fair that I shared them with the world. So here are a collection of photos taken by Swedish photographer Denise Grunstein. She is well know in Sweden for her characteristic and highly personal photography. This unsettling collection has almost a romantic expression about it, what with the soft colours and beauty present. I personally find the masked figures the most unsettling, where all identity is concealed and mystery is left to run wild . . .
You have just read the article entitled Halloween Denise Grunstein Style. Please read the article from Fashion Design About , , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://rogancakes.blogspot.com/2011/11/halloween-denise-grunstein-style.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment