A trip back to 1955

When I look back at photos of my family throughout the 40's, 50's, 60's . . . I am truly envious of the fashions and lifestyles of the times. How women dressed feminine 24/7, in every situation from the daily household jobs to trips to the British seaside. How skirts were the norm, not just warn for going out in, and how the silhouette was hourglass not androgynistic. If I could travel back in time, I think the 50's would be my first stop. This particular shoot is from the Cannes Film Festival in 1955, photographs of Brigitte Bardot and taken by Kary Lasch.
You have just read the article entitled A trip back to 1955. Please read the article from Fashion Design About , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://rogancakes.blogspot.com/2011/11/a-trip-back-to-1955.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment