What's The Point In My See-Through Bag?!


In answer to my question, there is absolutely no point! However the risk of having everyone know what is in your bag also makes for a statement piece. May I just add this bag was only £1 from a thrift shop!
Black and White Striped Dress, Graduate Fashion Week; Black Skater Skirt, New Look; Black Wedges, ASOS; See-Through Handbag, Vintage; Pink Bird Clasp Purse, Accessorize.






        
Like this look? Why not vote on LOOKBOOK!
You have just read the article entitled What's The Point In My See-Through Bag?!. Please read the article from Fashion Design About , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://rogancakes.blogspot.com/2013/08/what-point-in-my-see-through-bag.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment