From taking SS13's pastel and brights as inspiration to a strong emphasis on black, sexy elegance, to a youthful take on the 1940's. But this week, I would like to highlight the success of Hayden Williams. We are all aware that Beyonce's 'The Mrs Carter Show' is coming very soon, with the intense anticipation of just what she is going to be wearing; so when Hayden posted up his illustrations and fashion designs inspired by her tour, it was no surprise that people went MAD with what ifs (she wears it)?! This even saw his work mentioned on fashion websites, including Vogue.co.uk. So hope you enjoy this weeks round up!
1. Nick Knight's Sky Ferreira for AnOther Man magazine.
2. DSTM SS13 Lookbook.
3. The Minimalistic Triple Ponytail.
4. Hayden Williams' fashion design and illustration inspired by Beyonce's up-and-coming tour.
5. Lingerie boutique Petits Bisous' first fashion film; Viewing by Appointment Only.
6. Milou Sluis by Hicham Riad for Marie Claire Belgium.
7. Theatre Products AW13 at Tokyo Fashion Week.
8. Ruven Afanador's take on spring for Town and Country Magazine (April 2013).