We All Come Out When The Sun Is Out

   Such a lush sunny day, which has turned out to be a surprising contrast from the last few drizzly months that was supposedly "spring" time. So finally I am able to put on a summers dress and go outside into the garden to set to work. Today's task - design my installation space for the final major project exhibition. So I am currently outside, with my sunglasses on and Alex Clare's new alum in my ears, cutting, sticking, drawing and sketching out my exhibition space. I shall post my ideas later . . . But for now, enjoy the sunshine!
You have just read the article entitled We All Come Out When The Sun Is Out. Please read the article from Fashion Design About , , , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://rogancakes.blogspot.com/2012/05/we-all-come-out-when-sun-is-out.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment