My Torn Dress by Sally Louise Paine (me!)

This is a quick dress I made for one of my Art Foundation projects, based on the word 'Torn' and the letter 'T', using inspiration from different types of tears in fashion - for example 70's punk ripped tops & the more recent trend of raw edges. I have used a method called gold card printing & a press to create the 'T' print at the hem of the contoured cotton dress. I have also used chiffon to create a loose fitting long dress underneath. The hems and edges have all been left raw to reflect the word. I have also used welding and pliers to join & bend a metal 'T' link chain at the back of the dress. So I hope you like my dress & photography, and let me know what you all think . . .
You have just read the article entitled My Torn Dress by Sally Louise Paine (me!). Please read the article from Fashion Design About , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://rogancakes.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-torn-dress-by-sally-louise-paine-me.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment