Isn't it odd how one moment in time can change everything??

When I started this blog, I knew that it would be dedicated to fashion, and fashion only. It was never meant to be a personal blog full of feelings and emotions, where I'd share my life's stories with everyone. However events can change everything. I'm not looking for sympathy or attention. I merely want this to be remembrance, a tribute. Something to ensure the memories are never lost from the world. My beautiful cat above, Missy, shortly passed away. And I juts want this post to be something special to remember her by. A one off tribute to her. Where I can tell the world how much I loved and cared for her. How I would of done anything for her, would of done anything to let it of been me not her. I also want this post to be there, to let Missy know that I will never forget her, for as long as I live. To wish her happiness and peacefulness wherever she may be now. And to ask whoever is out there to look after her, and to pay her as much love and care as I once did. I love you Missy and I will NEVER ever forget about you . . . <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You have just read the article entitled Isn't it odd how one moment in time can change everything??. Please read the article from Fashion Design About http://rogancakes.blogspot.com/2011/10/isn-it-odd-how-one-moment-in-time-can.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment