Vintage Burberry Takes On AW12's Fiery Shades

   So today I felt like I was in need of a bit of (vintage) retail therapy, at one of my favourite little vintage stores that is tucked away in my quaint little hometown. Now I see myself as being very privileged, as the area of which I live houses many a wealthy person, so this little vintage shop is always topped up nicely with their past designer pieces, but with cheaper prices (due to being within a small town). So when I visited today I was expecting a nice little find, however I was not expecting to find this 100% silk VINTAGE BURBERRY top hanging lonely and unloved on the sale rail!!! But no fear, I snapped it up very quickly and it now has a loving home in my wardrobe. Another bonus to this blouse is that it also fits in nicely with AW12's upcoming trend of fiery colours - see more on this trend here http://dressme-imyourmannequin.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/aw-trend-report-2012-asian-major.html . So win win situation!
You have just read the article entitled Vintage Burberry Takes On AW12's Fiery Shades. Please read the article from Fashion Design About , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://rogancakes.blogspot.com/2012/07/vintage-burberry-takes-on-aw12-fiery.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment