Mimco AW11







Although the summer's sun may of only just reached us (in the UK anyway), fashion is yet again a season ahead, and although I have only been wearing my SS wardrobe for a few weeks, I am already excited for what AW11 may have in hold for us. Clear PVC has been carried forward from SS11, after it's use in shoes and tops. I have always wondered what a PVC trench would look like-and was toying with the idea to make my own, however I now needn't wonder. I have also been playing around with PVC lately, making a few garments using the interesting material-keep checking as I will post the photoshoot of my work soon! I also especially love the under wear as outerwear trend coming back, the sheer tops, with lace panels are so cute!especially with the knitted shorts!
You have just read the article entitled Mimco AW11. Please read the article from Fashion Design About , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://rogancakes.blogspot.com/2011/04/mimco-aw11.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment