You Fit Me Better Than My Favorite Sweater

    Beautiful. Yes? And I am not talking about Lana Del Rey, who is of course stunning and has an aer of Hollywood glamour. I am talking about the swimsuit above. The simple seam lines mimics the curvature of the contours and flatters the figure with an hourglass approach. The dark side panels then create a further flattery, with the illusion of a smaller waist. In case you are wondering, the swimsuit is from the SS12 Prada collection. Bellow you can see it on the catwalk.

    My favourite fashion illustrator of the moment -  Hayden Williams ( http://haydenwilliamsillustrations.tumblr.com/ ) was in fact the person who alerted me to this garment, after I saw his illustration (from the same video shoot). Bellow is another piece by Williams, inspired by Lana's glamorous stylings.

   Lana has been seen fronting a lot of Prada's pastels this season, in both ad campaigns, photoshoots and videos. Bellow are a collection of photos of Lana in Prada, along with some of the catwalk photos from Prada SS12.







You have just read the article entitled You Fit Me Better Than My Favorite Sweater. Please read the article from Fashion Design About , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : https://rogancakes.blogspot.com/2012/05/you-fit-me-better-than-my-favorite.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment