Fashion Design
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
Fashion Photography
»
Nirrimi Hakanson
»
Stems and Thorns by Nirrimi Hakanson
Stems and Thorns by Nirrimi Hakanson
I love how this new upcoming fashion photographer uses light and shadow to create dramatic effects within his photographs, also how the use of colour is quite soft, yet still saturated. What do you think?
You have just read the article entitled
Stems and Thorns by Nirrimi Hakanson
. Please read the article from
Fashion Design
About
Fashion Photography
,
Nirrimi Hakanson
more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL :
https://rogancakes.blogspot.com/2010/10/stems-and-thorns-by-nirrimi-hakanson.html
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Popular Posts
London Fashion Week SS14 'Frow' Giveaway!!
Want your chance to grab a piece of the LFW magic? Well now you can, as I am giving away an official LFW SS14 front row goody bag to one l...
Exclusive Interview with underwear designer Alisha Trimble
Alisha Trimble Last week I received the opportunity to interview Alisha, after she had emailed me when she stumbled across my blog. I hope...
LFW Day 4 SS14
Day for of LFW, and it's almost coming to a close. Today may have been one of my favourite days yet, and this is why... My outfit for...
LFW Day 5 SS14
So as LFW comes to an end (sorry it's a day late) as does my video blogs (for now). Let me know what you think of them! It was only m...
Undercover In Selfridges . . .
So its Final Major Project at the moment in my course, and my tutor had recommended that I go up to London and take a look at some of the...
50 Photos from the SS13 Fashion Weeks
Sorry about my lack of blogging recently, I have been extremely busy with moving to uni and all that, but I promise you some exciting blo...
A Sneak Peek into A/W 2013
Especially for all my lovely readers, I have found a sneak preview behind the moods of A/W 2013, with a video look into one of fashion desig...
Lady Gaga -Christmas Tree
Well I LOVE Lady GaGa & I love xmas, so put them both together, and you get Lady GaGa's Christmas Tree . . . HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
Competition - Want Your Chance To Show At London Fashion Week?
So New York Fashion Week is well underway, and I am already prepping for London's. Recently I have begun marveling at all the differe...
NYFW SS14 Street Style Trends
Pink, Fluffy & Retro I have seen a lot in Topshop recently which echos the all-American-sweetheart, but I think SS14 will be the time...
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Copyright © 2013.
Fashion Design
Support by
USA Cash Payday Loans
|
Insurance And Loan Site
|
Get Your Cash Loans
0 comments:
Post a Comment