AW12 Trends Summed Up In Photos - Along With That Surprise I Promised . . .

So to round up my trend report, here are a few backstage photographs and key images to help inspire you this AW 2012.
 
   And now here's that little surprise I mentioned to you, its a fantastic video link all about AW12 trends, given to us by ELLE TV. It is definitely worth the watch if you haven't seen it before!!! Anyway I would just like to say I hope you've enjoyed the very first Dress Me I'm Your Mannequin Trend Report and that you have been inspired for next season. So, here's that link I promised ... Elle TV : Autumn Winter 2012 Fashion Trends
You have just read the article entitled AW12 Trends Summed Up In Photos - Along With That Surprise I Promised . . .. Please read the article from Fashion Design About , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://rogancakes.blogspot.com/2012/08/aw12-trends-summed-up-in-photos-along.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment